I only have 25 minutes for this, so I didn’t want to rush through a review, so I promise I’ll do it tonight, or tomorrow. I’ll definitely do it tomorrow, since I’ll be puppy-sitting. So I thought I’d post the dream soundtrack of a movie that I might possibly make in the future.
1. The Age Of The Understatement / The Last Shadow Puppets
2. Keep Your Head / The Ting Tings
3. The Magic Position / Patrick Wolf
4. Inaction / We Are Scientists
5. Food Chain / Eric Hutchinson
6. girls who play guitars / Maximo Park
7. Dead Sound / The Raveonettes
8. It’s a Hit / We Are Scientists
9. Incline / Raining Jane
10. Bucky Done Gone / M.I.A.
11. Peace And Hate / The Submarines
12. Ghouls / We Are Scientists
13. Trouble Is A Friend / Lenka
14. nrrrd grrrl / mc chris
15. This Means War / We Are Scientists
16. Typical / Mute Math
17. Hook Up / Katy Perry
18. Evil / Interpol
19. Cape Canaveral / Conor Oberst
20. After Hours / We Are Scientists
21. A Better Son/Daughter / Rilo Kiley
As you can see, there’s lots of WAS. I couldn’t help myself. I had an idea, and I went with it. I, for one, think it’s a little weird that I’d be putting together a soundtrack for a movie that doesn’t exist, and specifically in that order, so then the movie would HAVE TO FIT the soundtrack. I’d like for someone to try to decipher my inferred film. That might be interesting.